DOUBLE-ZIP SLIMLINE BRIEFCASE
- Top zip main compartment with padded laptop pocket, file section, zip security pocket.
- Front zip compartment with gusseted file, organizer panel and key fob.
- Finished with nickel-finished hardware and woven cotton lining with durable, water-repellent coating.
- Back pocket slips over retractable luggage handle; removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap.
- 16”L x 12 ¼”H x 3”D; laptop compartment 14 ½”L x 11”H x 1.5”D.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Capacity
- Attractive Design
- Quality Construction
- Well Organized Inside
- Daily Commuting
- Important Documents
- Staying Organized
Comments about Johnston & Murphy DOUBLE-ZIP SLIMLINE BRIEFCASE:
Beautiful bag that screams sophistication. Excellent build quality with great organization capabilities. Given its a leather bag, it is quite lite and very well balanced when using the shoulder strap. Only had it for 1 week thus far, but I anticipate years of great service from this brief.
Only draw back is the price at $650, it is definitely an investment. At $400 I would have given it 5 stars, but then again I would not want the perceived quality to suffer in order to get to this price point.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How much does this weigh?Asked on 6/5/2013 by KMJM from Boston, MA
A:The Johnston & Murphy Double-Zip Slimline Briefcase has a shipping weight of 4 lbs. 9 ozs.Answered on 6/5/2013 by Community Answer from None
Q:what size computer does this fit?Asked on 12/6/2012 by none
A:The laptop compartment dimensions are: 14 ½”L x 11”H x 1.5”D.Answered on 12/6/2012 by Taylor from J&M
Q:Where did this product come from??Asked on 10/8/2012 by Alvin from Leesburg,Va
A:The Double Zip Slimline Briefcase is assembled in China.Answered on 10/8/2012 by Taylor from J&M
A:The country of origin for the Double-Zip Slimline Briefcase is China.Answered on 10/8/2012 by Community Answer from None