J&M Cedar Shoe Trees
• Protects the leather, fabric, stitching and soles from moisture damage.
• Cedar’s unique wicking action quickly absorbs moisture, acid and salts, thereby reducing cracking and deterioration.
• Smoothes out linings and insoles, making shoes more comfortable to wear.
• Smoothes out creases and wrinkles that prematurely age leather.
• Extends the life of the shoes by keeping the forepart of the shoe in its original shape.
- S = 6W to 8M
- M = 8W to 10M
- L = 10W to 12M
- XL = 12W to 14M
- XXL = 13W to 15M